Blezoo, an innovative promotional marketing agency in College Park (yeah that’s us!), is proactively seeking to hire a Graphic Design & Marketing Coordinator! Although we’ve been around since 2008 we still operate with a start-up mentality because we know that this is only the beginning. We’re proud to be a family-owned business that was bootstrapped through the recession, operates with zero debt & has grown organically from the ground-up. We work with brands that energize us and we’re excited to work with them every single day. Seriously.
Below are KEY elements of the job:
- Design fresh new promotional marketing concepts for our clients (examples: t-shirts, print, promotional items, packaging, etc)
- Take good client designs & make them great. (example: re-organizing logos, adding text, etc)
- Create on-brand self-promotions for Blezoo. (example: social media images, our own promo giveaways, etc)
- Manage yearly marketing calendar and execute digital & print marketing schedule.
- 3+ Years experience in a full-time graphic designer role for a professional organization.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Products (particularly Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop).
- Excellent communication skills – both written/verbal to ensure client (internal or external) expectations are met.
- Possesses attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks & staying on schedule.
- A positive can-do attitude that affects our culture in the right way.
- Experience in managing e-mail marketing campaigns. MailChimp as a bonus!
- 2+ year experience in managing professional organizations’ social media accounts
- Video editing software skills are a bonus.
Compensation: Salary negotiable based on experience + Quarterly Profit Sharing + Health Insurance Benefits + Dental/Vision Benefits + 401K Matching Program + Lots of free stuff (you coulda’ guessed that one!)While there are many reasons to apply, it’s important to give you a few more reasons:
You should apply for a job with Blezoo if…
- you are looking for a career that is more than just a job
- you like working in a fun & creative environment where no two days are the same
- you are willing to go the extra mile and over-deliver
- you are a self-starter that can manage your own task list
- you are flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial environment
So what would a day at Blezoo look like? Well, you’ll learn a LOT about marketing (our award-winning CEO has learned from the best). You will be working daily alongside your high performing teammates providing exceptional service to our partners. You’ll learn new concepts + skills while being challenged to think about marketing. (Yes, we think differently and go against the grain)
While the skills listed are important we’re also insistent on finding someone who aligns with our values (it would be a good idea to read our values if you are applying here) and is a good cultural fit that wants to grow with us and build the promotional agency of tomorrow, together. We like to laugh (hey, stuff happens!), learn (continuously) and get laser-focused on how we can delight the right people.
E-mail your resume, cover letter & portfolio to [email protected]