We ship lots of things.
Even so, our WELCOME KIT is one of the most important parcels that we have been shipping for 8+ years!
So what is this welcome kit you speak of?
It is a physical mailer that goes out to a NEW contact that we have interacted with either in-person, on the phone or via e-mail. Basically, this is an individual that we’ve made contact with for the first time. Within 1 week, we make sure to launch the kit towards their doorstep. It is the first of a series of delightful interactions that we pre-plan.
Wait though, what is the purpose of the welcome kit? Can’t I just send them an e-mail? Why is it special?
I’m glad you asked! Here are the primary takeaways on why you need one:
- You get to tell your brand’s story & make a first impression.
- It carries a personalized message and makes them feel special.
- A promotional item is bundled inside that keeps you top-of-mind.
- If it is remarkable enough then they will talk about your brand.
- It positions your company the way you want to be positioned.
- It educates the receiver about your offerings in a non-salesy way.
- Getting a welcome e-mail doesn’t differentiate you. This does.
- You can use it in conjunction with online drip campaigns to nurture.
- It is a staple marketing initiative that has helped us grow 40% every year.
Interested in developing a Welcome Kit?