It seems like every day I see another news story about the polar vortex freezing most of the nation, so it must be nice when people from up north get to come to trade shows or conventions in Orlando. Ahhhh, mild Florida weather! Temporary relief, unless you are one of the unfortunate who arrive during a freak cold front, but I digress.
Along the same topic; more and more often Blezoo is being contacted by event planners or marketing managers who are planning an event in Central Florida and need a local Orlando partner. We are usually helping them with their promotional strategies including the promotional items & brand apparel for an upcoming event. It got me thinking about the advantages of working with a local partner like Blezoo on your promotions:
1) Blezoo has great relationships with Florida local factories which allows for quicker turnarounds and a more economical pricing structure.
2) We have the ability to meet with you on-site whether in the planning stages, game day, or post trade show.
3) Familiar with the Orlando market, Blezoo can also easily refer you to other qualified vendors who have local knowledge for all of your event needs.
4) Everyone needs to mix it up sometimes, therefore, getting a taste of a new market like Orlando can lead to an ongoing relationship when you head back home to your home city.
5) Finally, the most important dynamic of local knowledge: where are the best places to eat off the beaten. We can certainly help with that (especially since we’re members of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association!)