Blezoo, an innovative promotional marketing agency in College Park (yeah that’s us!), is proactively seeking to hire an Account Manager for the inside team! Although we’ve been around since 2008 we still operate with a start-up mentality because we know that this is only the beginning. We’re proud to be a family owned business that was bootstrapped through the recession, operates with zero debt & has grown organically from the ground-up. We work with brands that energize us and we’re excited to work with them every single day. Seriously.
So what would a day at Blezoo look like? Well, you’ll learn a LOT about marketing (our award-winning CEO has learned from the best). You will be working daily alongside your high performing teammates providing client services to our partners.You’ll learn new concepts + skills while being challenged to think about sales & marketing from a unique perspective. Yes, we think differently and go against the grain. While the skills below are important we’re mostly looking for someone who aligns with our values, and is a good cultural fit that wants to grow with us and build the promotional agency of tomorrow, together. We like to laugh (hey, stuff happens!), learn (continuously) and get laser focused on how we can delight the right people.
Below are KEY elements of the job:
- Develop relationships with customers & understand their marketing objectives.
- Collaborate, brainstorm & deliver solutions.
- Project manage; facilitate orders & problem solve through unexpected issues.
- Market research for customers & new products.
Inside Key Account Team Members will work with existing customers to uncover new opportunities, maintain programs, give them a high level of service & generally delight the heck out of them.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of SalesForce & QuickBooks and/or willingness to learn.
- People skills; to be personable with clients, colleagues & vendors.
- Excellent communication skills – both written/verbal.
- Possesses attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ Years experience in a client facing role [ex: account management, sales, etc]
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks & staying on schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field a plus
- Print or Promotional Products Sales experience a huge plus
- Basic Graphic Design skills (Adobe products) a plus
Compensation: Salary negotiable based on experience + Quarterly Profit Sharing + Health Insurance Benefits + Dental/Vision Benefits + 401K Matching Program + Lots of free stuff (you coulda’ guessed that one!)
While there are many reasons to apply, it’s important to give you a few more reasons:
You should apply for a job with Blezoo if…
- you are looking for a career that is more than just a job
- you like working in a fun & creative environment
- you are willing
- you like to be challenged and crush your goals
- you are a self starter that likes working in high performing teams