Hey! Looking for a new opportunity?
Blezoo, an innovative promotional marketing agency in College Park (yeah that’s us!), is proactively seeking to hire Outside Sales Reps & Inside Key Account Team Members! Although we’ve been around since 2008 we still operate with a start-up mentality because we know that this is only the beginning. We’re proud to be a family owned business that was bootstrapped through the recession, operates with zero debt & has grown organically from the ground-up. We work with brands that energize us and we’re excited to work with them every single day. Seriously.
So what would a day at Blezoo look like? Well, you’ll learn a LOT about marketing (our award-winning CEO has learned from the best). You will be working daily alongside your high performing teammates providing client services to our partners. Both positions involve marketing, research, customer service & largely sales. You’ll learn new concepts + skills while being challenged to think about sales & marketing from a unique perspective. Yes, we think differently and go against the grain. While the skills below are important we’re mostly looking for someone who is a cultural fit that wants to grow with us and build the promotional agency of tomorrow, together. We like to laugh (hey, stuff happens!), learn (continuously) and get laser focused on how we can delight the right people.
Below are KEY elements of both Outside Sales Reps & Inside Key Account Team Members:
• Developing relationships with customers & understanding their marketing objectives.
• Collaborating, brainstorming & delivering solutions.
• Project managing; facilitating orders & problem solving through unexpected issues.
• Market research of customers & new products.
• Administrative, customer service & organizational skills are a must.
The difference between the OUTSIDE and INSIDE positions?
Outside Sales Reps will be expected to generate new business, prospect new accounts & maintain a high level of activity outside of the office. This is a commission driven position.
Inside Key Account Team Members will work with existing customers to uncover new opportunities, maintain programs, give them a high level of service & generally delight the heck out of them. This is a salary + bonus position.
Requirements for both positions:
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of SalesForce & QuickBooks and/or willingness to learn.
- People skills; to be personable with clients, colleagues & vendors.
- Excellent communication skills – both written/verbal.
- Possesses attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ Years experience in a client facing role [ex: account management, sales, etc]
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks & staying on schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field a plus
- Print or Promotional Products experience a huge plus
- Graphic Design skills (Adobe products) a plus
While there are many reasons to apply, it’s important to give you a few reasons NOT to:
You should NOT apply for a job with Blezoo if…
• you don’t like interacting with people
• you “don’t like numbers and math“
• you’re looking for a short term landing spot for your resume
• you don’t like to be challenged
• you aren’t a self-starter and need a lot of management
You’ve made it this far!